Saturday, October 3, 2020

Create An Original Custom Graphic For Print, Or Digital











About:

This is my gig for CUSTOM ORDERS.


I have over a decade of experience conceptualizing, creating, delivering and deploying content and so I am available to take your concepts and requests and build a Custom Gig that will meet your requests.


Simply message me your order and we can go from there - pricing and turnaround times are flexible and all dependent upon your gig requirements.



I other multiple design design disciplines including vector design, interactive media, motion design and marketing and creative development.



You can see examples of my work on my Fiverr profile or go to my online portfolio site here: http://www.michaelmb.co.uk/portfolio


Thanks for visiting,


Michael



Reviews


:

Fiverr was a recommended site from a very close friend of mine, but I can truthfully say I was really questioning my friend' opinion due to a rough start. I previously had a terrible experience on Fiverr for my very first few attempts at finding an artist for this project. I was literally on my last leg, my final attempt on this site before I moved on to another one and Michael fell into my lap. This artist far exceeded my expectations and his professionalism is unmatched. Strong work ethic and a great visionary, he was able to rebrand my logo and make feel refreshing. Impeccable detail with a hint of his own style and flair! I would gladly recommend him to anyone for his work!

:

Brilliant as always. Understood and delivered a difficult request.

:

excellent skills

:

once again Michael stuns me with his fantastic graphic abilities, will continue to use his services!

:

Have completed dozens of projects now with Michael, always satisfied, highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment