Thursday, October 15, 2020

Design A Fun And Unique Hand Drawn Icons For You











About:

I can draw your custom icons set for any digital, online and offline projects. In my style, which you see in the pictures. I will design a unique set of icons you won't find anywhere else. That means no stock vector at all, EVER



PLEASE NOTE - this is not creating a logo gig.

 I can redraw your logo, I can draw some details for your logo. but this is not creating a logo from zero gig. if you have a question about this, please write to me first :).  




What I offer: 


  •    You will get professional and beautiful icons (consistent in size and style). 
  •    Icons will be designed in my personal style. but in the way, that it will make you satisfied         with the finished project.
  •    First I will show a sketch of your icon desire, and everything will fit for you, then I will make     a finished project.
  •    In case You are not satisfied. We provide unlimited revisions for you. 
  •    High-quality vector design
  •    Fast delivery
.



and please contact us before placing the order if you need complex icons, illustrations or flat icons.


File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
SVG


Thank you.

Reviews


:

Great work! An absolutely enjoyable experience. Easy to communicate with, delivered files ahead of schedule and files are well built. Two thumbs up!

:

Very professional. Easy to work. Fast turn around. Delivered exactly what we agreed on. Couldn't ask for anything more. Great work!

:

Great hand drawn icons for some skirting board profiles I needed for a website I was building. We had a couple of small revisions which was easy to communicate and the revisions came out great. The product was delivered in two days and the seller was always fast with communication. Would recommend.

:

Seller is great to work with, always get its done right for me - will continue to work with them!

:

Needed some icons made for my website and got exactly what I was looking for! I would definitely recommend tekleula to others!




No comments:

Post a Comment