Sunday, October 4, 2020

Create Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi there!



*** Please write to me in chat before sending the order :)



If you want to illustrate your story and give it life with an unique style of drawing, contact me for further discussions!

 

I will try to adapt your requirements and make beautiful results for your children's book or any story you are working on. 



Thank you!



Reviews


:

I really, really like the sketch and concept. I am awaiting a few other artist's ideas. I will get back to you to let you know if I will order all of the pages from you. What is your quote for all 14 pages fully illustrated?

:

She is very easy to work with, and did a very nice job. I will look forward to working with her again.

:

Edona was great! She walked me through my first order, was patient, and made a lovely illustration. 🤗

:

She is very easy to work with, and is very reliable.

:

Lovely work, easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment