Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Design World Scratch Map For Commercial Use











About:

Hello Fiverrian,

I am an established Graphic designer as well as map designer.In this gig i am offering Scratch off world map with 2 layers.You can use files commercially at Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba or other maket places.



Lets take a look what service i will provide you with the gig :



- Print Ready (JPG),AI,EPS,SVG or whatever you want )
- Fast delivery 
- Unlimited revisions for each
- Friendly communication and Quick response because i am using Available now beta*****



 Why You hire me?



  • Best quality
  • Quick delivery
  • Almost pixel perfect design
  • Get source file
  • Satisfactory and professional results


You can also fix the price by discussing with me ****



I am also designing vector map,color coded map,Road map.Please check my other map designing gig******



Just waiting to hear a call from you. You Can also check my another gigs to get an idea about what type of services i provide.



***Contact Before ordering ****



Sazid



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did exactly what I requested in a timely and professional manor. Very happy with the end result which will make my contact page way more attractive!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. That was a great experience! Look forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

He did an excellent job! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

You are always great. Most welcome sir!

Seller's Response:

I bought this gig because I needed a detailed map I could scale up for big wall arts. Sazid did an excellent job, creating it the way I needed it, with most of the major cities, states and country names. and the results are great! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment