Saturday, October 3, 2020

Make Concept Sketches For Your Products











About:

Hi Everyone!



I am Product Designer by profession. My sketching skills are best. Besides this I love to do Product design, Concept design and Graphic design.



If you have any further questions or if you're not sure which package to order, please don't hesitate to message me. 



Lets Discuss.


Please Contact me before ordering.

Cheers!

Aqsa

Reviews


:

I thought it would be more difficult. She understood what I wanted right away was very helpful as this is all new to me. Answered my many questions... Her additions were perfect. Sketches were amazing

:

Excellent communication, delivered quickly and understood my vision perfectly. Will hire again.

:

Fantastic Sketch, creative and very similar to what I had in mind. Would definitely recommend.

:

Good communication. Good result.

:

Great and clean work




No comments:

Post a Comment