Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create Digital Illustrations For You











About:

wanna make an illustration character for screen and print media? or to profile picture? poster, sticker, etc? let me do it for you!



i do:

  • any character, even your photo as reference!
  • any gender
  • any age
  • any concept
  • original character
  • inhuman/mutant


my workflow:

  1. pick package that you want, and fill all requirement.
  2. i will send you a sketch as soon as possible, to make clear anything what you want is there.
  3. wait, and i will do my work on time
  4. as simple as that


all my work is on A3 size with 300 dpi (jpg + png transparent bg).
source file is .psd

you can always message me if you have any question or more info
thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment