Sunday, October 18, 2020

Create A Custom Illustrated Book











About:

Bizon Production is a full-service design studio specializing in design and animation. Whether you need a full animation production, book illustration or unique characters and background to use in animation, we can help!


In this gig Bizon Production will create a memory book for you and your family. Do you have a beautiful day or period for you and your family. For example, a beautiful day or time period such as a wedding, birthday or the love story from when you met your spouse. We will help you memorialize these memories forever not only through pictures but as a completely written and illustrated book. 


Our team of talented artists specialize in book and cover illustrations and our script writers have a passion for special, personal projects. We are eager to work with you on creating a beautiful project that will last forever. 

Reviews


:

This has been an amazing process bringing our family coffee table book to life. The patience and guidance of the team has been amazing. I would reccomend this studio to friends and family any day. Cheers, Kurt

:

Bizon Production is amazing! They made sure to get my input on every part of the creative process, and I'm really happy with how the book turned out. You can tell that they really poured their hearts into the project. I had a tight timeline for my project since my proposal date was set already, but they delivered within my constraints.

:

Wow. What a journey it has been. Let me explain why I’m giving five stars to animteam, though I wish I could give them more! 73 days ago, I spoke with Lusine, asking her if her team could take on my very complex illustration project for my first picture book, Tail & Tale City. She had no doubts that they could. The name of the primary illustrator for my book was Teo, and I can’t even guess how many hours she put into this. The book required seven unique characters, an intricate underwater setting, and NINETY informative sketch illustrations, demonstrating various points in (art, music, inventions) history. It was a ton of work, and the team never made excuses. They just persisted.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment