Friday, October 2, 2020

Create Isometric Vector Illustration











About:

Hello!



Please message me first before you place an order. 



I am an expert illustrator who creates beautiful and detailed illustrations including isometric vector illustrations. The illustrations are created in Adobe Illustrator and the finished illustrations will be in AI, EPS, JPG or PNG formats.



The best way to start is to provide me with detailed descriptions, list of objects and possibly, reference images.



I strive to do the best illustrations with the highest quality.



Thank you and have a nice day!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy and fast!

:

The final product was nice and I ultimately got what I was looking for, but the seller required constant coaching. Many reference pictures were provided, but weren't followed, which then required multiple messages and revisions to fix minor details that were already visible in the reference pics.

:

The buyer asking for very specific technical drawing which is only understood if you are someone who is a diver. There were also only 3 revisions that needed to make. The multiple messages were required to make sure that the specific of the requirement was understood.

:

Excellent communication--Thanks!

:

Seller was very responsive and detailed about the work. The results matched totally matched what I wanted. I'd recommend this seller to anyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment