Friday, October 2, 2020

Draw You Cute Anime Chibi











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig :3



I can draw :

  • Anime
  • Yourself
  • Idols
  • BL/GL


 I can not draw :

  • NSFW
  • Furry
  • Mecha
  • Animals


If you want to order, please inbox me with this format :



  1. What character do you want
  2. Details of character (pose, outfits, hairstyle, etc)
  3. Background color
(it will be good if you give me a reference)



Thank you so much, i'll do my best!

Reviews


:

I'm super happy! A wonderful job, just what I needed! I will repeat for sure! 10/10 ♥

:

Beyond great communication and friendly! I had a family emergency and was unable to check Fiverr for 5 days. Miawngi had already worked up a great piece for me! I had failed terribly to communicate and Miawngi still came forward after my explanation to work with me and provide a great picture exactly what I asked for! The art was provided extremely fast days before the due date! Will definitely work with again and will absolutely recommend! Kudos!

:

I love how they gave me a sketch before they started to plan out everything, they wanted to make sure that was what I wanted.

:

Seller was a pleasure to work with. And the picture drawn was exactly what I wanted.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment