Sunday, October 11, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Vintage Retro Tshirt Design











About:

Hi there, 

Thanks for your visit to this gig.



 Are you looking for a hand drawn, retro, vintage design in vector format?



this is the perfect place! I will create a hand drawn, retro, vintage design for you.



How it works:
All you have to do is order this gig and..


- Tell me your concept
- Don't have a concept? just let me know what do you want
- Give me a reference (optional)


Yes, just it!


Please contact me if you have any questions


Thanks,

Ruke

Reviews


:

Rukevector is an amazing artist. He was the only designer (after trying 6) able to easily understand what we wanted and needed and was willing to make adjustments throughout the whole process. He delivery more than what we asked for and did a great job overall. I would definitely recommend his services.

:

To be honest, Fajar is my go to guy. I've ordered a couple gigs from a few other designers, and they did a great job. However, Fajar sets himself apart with his flexibility and has repeatedly shown his diversity and creativity with several designs I needed. He continues to exceed my expectations. Well done, my friend!

:

I've done several gigs with Fajar and I look forward to many more! He has enabled me to realize ideas I've had in my head and he repeatedly exceeds expectations.

:

Best seller on Fiverr.

:

Always easy to work with and always has great designs! I have used rukevector numerous times!




No comments:

Post a Comment