Sunday, October 4, 2020

Design Amazing, Professional Fashion Flats And Illustrations











About:

I am a Lecturer in Fashion Designing and Illustration. Work with fashion and move with the latest trends. And also a graduated Interior Designer. 



In this Gig,

All the silhouette related works,

Fashion accessories,

and wearable techs will be illustrated.

 



Upon request I provide my clients with a fully integrated range of strategic communication services spanning from advertising, PR, action- retail- and direct marketing, graphic design, illustration, film, events & environments and wearables & lifestyle products. 



Prior Contact would make designing much easier and satisfying for bot me and you!!!

Reviews


:

Yet another great drawing by this seller. Quick delivery and response time for revisions. Will do more work with this seller in the near future!

:

This seller did great work! I got the 1st draft back in half that time that I expected. I had only a few revisions and even those were returned to me quickly. I will be having this seller do more work for me!

:

Thank you for all the great drawings that you've completed for me!

:

Great work as always. Referring to friends and family!!

:

Great work on to the next project :)




No comments:

Post a Comment