Thursday, October 15, 2020

Draw Latinamerican Inspired Art











About:

Hola! 

My name is Andreína Vallés and I am a full time freelancer artist from Venezuela currently based in Madrid.



I take inspiration from latinamerican everyday life; my drawings depict dynamic sceneries full of colors and life. The past years I have been working with multiple clients in the fields of advertising, editorial publication and narrative illustration.



All my illustrations are handdrawn and I use editing software to support my work. I also love to work with monocolored backgrounds to emphasize specific feellings or ideas. 



From start to finish I will keep a close communication with you to make sure the result is as close as possible to what you have in mind.



I look forward to hear from you and your idea!



Andreína Vallés



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment