Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create Unique Hand Drawn Panoramic Map For You











About:

**please send me message in advance if you have project to offer. better discuss ideas and availability before placing an order**



I can draw you beautiful panoramic map of real world or fictional world, cities, archipelago, landscapes or any map scenery for any needs.



The project will be made by hand drawn on paper medium, the entire drawing and coloring process is manual, no digital process except a slight adjustment for image's brightness/contrast as final touch. I use drawing pen and pencil color for coloring. The final drawing will be sent in high resolution scan (300dpi), clear image of the drawing in JPG file format.


Kindly message me first before taking an order, or if you have any questions, we can discuss ideas. I'm always actively communicate with my client throughout the entire process to keep us in the best track to visualize your concept



if you're looking for unique works of hand drawn art, an 'old school' method of illustration, then i can be the right artist who can work with you.





Reviews


:

This is the second time I have worked with Ipan to create treasure maps. The standard of his drawings is outstanding and he does a brilliant job of meeting the brief. Communication is great, and he is always happy to make amends when I've seen the draft version. He has always worked within the agreed timeframe and given me regular updates on his progress. No hesitation in recommending!

:

My favorite part is how high quality the photos are! I am using a map I bought for a DND game and needed to upload it ontol my gaming website. Picture quality and size was important and It was as perfect as it could be! Great work. It was a tiny bit hard to get a hold of the seller to start the order but it also looks like he is rather busy with other orders so I understand (It was only a couple days). However, he got back a hold of me soon after and was perfectly responsive at that point. He captured the world just how I wanted and delivered it a day early! The quality is rather high and it even looks like he spent a tiny bit of time to do personal research to more accurately create this!!!

:

I sincerely recommend this seller. I adored working with him. He's an amazing artist who works hard to make sure you get the best possible end product. I love the map I received. It's perfect.

:

huge project. Huge success. Huge talent. you will never be disappointed working with Ipan. a unique style that i dig very much. thank you!

:

Amazing experience - look forward to working with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment