Saturday, October 31, 2020

Make Awsome Epic Mascot Logo Esport And Character Iconic











About:

hello thank you for wanting to see my show :)

Please contact me before ordering



in this gig's I will make a character mascot for the Esport logo or mascot for branding and others,



I can make many forms of characters, and various kinds of complexity, depending on what package you take :), but I did everything very professionally because this is my job in the real world and on the internet

Reviews


:

amazing work

:

Perfect quality, fast delivery. Must be the best graphic designer on Fiverr.

:

Once again outstanding job! Seller is effective and overdeliveres one time after another. Very satisfied, will recommend anytime!

:

Service was good, communication was slow, maybe cz of time difference but overall happy with the end product.

:

oneeightthy is a very good illustrator with whom we are now working for the second time. He tries his best to satisfy his customers. Moreover, it is very pleasant to communicate with him :)




No comments:

Post a Comment