Thursday, October 1, 2020

Design Instruction Manual, Line Drawing, Step By Step User Guide For Your Produc











About:

Hello FIVER people!! :)



I'm john and I have done more than 1000+ designs. See my portfolio.



This gig offer for you Instruction manual with steps or graphical user manual/guide for your product or package. I pay attention to details and ensure quality service is delivered.


This GIG basically offers


  • Instruction manual
  • User manual book for your instrument or etc..

  • exercise illustrations

  • medical illustrations

  • Vector tracing

  • image in to line drawings

  • Blur image in to vector

  • Any kind of drawings, illustrations

  • Step by steps catalog

  • Or any other design in graphic designing,



WITH
  • 100% clients satisfaction
  • High resolution file

  • Commercial use

  • Express delivery

  • Many type of file types including print ready pdf

  • 100% clients satisfaction
  • High resolution file


There are 3 packages and you can select any package according to your need.



I'm always happy to communicate with you, so contact me anytime for your need.


If you need I'll make custom offer for you, So contact me through inbox, We can discuss more details.


Any questions? Please feel free to send me an inbox here
https://www.fiverr.com/john062


Thank you
Best regards!!
john.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ive used John repeatedly and he is great.

Seller's Response:

It's a pleasure to work with this project and happy to work with the client too with great communication. Thank you very much and hope you again in the future with more works!

Seller's Response:

Great experience! I will probably use them again in the future, and would definitely recommend it!

Seller's Response:

It's pleasure about the success of the design with the client's happiness. Good communication. Thank you very much and see you again in the future with more works!

Seller's Response:

John did a great work! I This was the second time i requested a job from him. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment