Monday, October 12, 2020

Draw A Sticky Note Illustration Of Whatever You Would Like











About:

I'll draw anything that you want - as long as it fits on a sticky note!



I have a corkboard full of sticky notes at work that my coworkers are always going on and on about, so I figured I would try my hand at capitalizing off this hobby. 



I'd say I'm best at drawing people in a realistic way, but I can get more cartoony if you want. I'll draw in pencil if you don't specify, but I can also work in pen if you want. I can also go for colored pens if you want to get really crazy. 



The standard option also includes a digital tracing of the drawing in the form of a .PSD file, and probably a JPG too for good measure. 



The premium option is pretty crazy, but I'll put out a bunch of sticky notes (up to 10) in a random pattern and draw one drawing over all the sticky notes. You can see an example of this in the top right corner of the corkboard picture in my gallery.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment