Thursday, May 13, 2021

Design Unique Sock For You











About:

***PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME***



i'll create unique sock designs for you.



Please tell me about your brand and your ideas. Which style and colors do you want? If you have any samples you can show me. Usually i deliver in 1 day.



I will provide you AI SOURCE FILE + PNG + MOCKUP + PANTONE COLOR CODES



Feel free to contact me with your questions.

Reviews


:

He was so easy to work with and very professional! I had many changes and ideas and he was able to turn them into what I want. He was also timely and communicated affectively with his own thoughts about what would be best dimension wise.

:

We wanted to make a design for slippers and he made it very good, we had a lot of corrections, becuase we were looking for a perfect design that would stand out and he was more than happy to do as we wanted.

:

I am blown away by this seller's attention to detail and his creativity. He's by far the best I've worked with!

:

Great, fast professional work. Looking forward to more!

:

super work!




No comments:

Post a Comment