Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Create Digital Art In Any Style











About:

BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER DISCUSS WITH ME FIRST



I am an illustrator and concept artist. My special interest is in painting and designing environments and landscapes of fantasy themes. I can paint the landscape and environment for your game/book/board game/card game/CD cover.



I generally work in a semi-realistic style. I am focusing on fantasy and historical themes, but I am happy to draw other themes.



Have a Look at my all Illustrations from the following link:



https://bit.ly/3lwuLuM

Reviews


:

I had a very complex idea I shared with nikhilkumar349, they read my large paragraph of text, and turned it into an amazing digital creation. I am so pleased with everything. The communication, attention to detail, the amount of changes that went into this. Very nice and easy to work with. I promise you will not regret working with nikhilkumar349. They are EXTREMELY talented at imagining what you're trying to bring to life and putting it onto the canvas. I highly recommend this artist and will be contacting him again the next time I need any digital artwork done.

:

I am very glad to have Nikhil on my side. He was always very responsive, quick on delivering adjustments. He never said no and tried with his utmost best to help me out finding what I was looking for. When it comes to scenery I would give him 10 out of 5. Amazing just amazing. If I had similar job in the future, without spending any seconds finding someone else, I would definitely work with him again.

:

Nikhil was wonderful to work with, very patient and gave me a beautiful finished piece of art! I would definitely recommend him at the highest level.

:

I love working with Nikhil. Delivers beautiful artwork.

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment