Monday, May 24, 2021

Draw Ink And Pencil Illustration For You











About:

If you have any questions about your budget, your order or my way of working or if I can place your order, write to me directly before placing the order. It is the best way to guarantee the best possible result and complete attention. :)



If you need a black and white illustration for your book, magazine, handmade postcard, my concert is for you !:



Create a wonderful and professional Hand Draw illustration using the ink technique. I can draw any image you want or any idea you want to capture.



The customer is always right, so I am open to listen to all their suggestions, so that they are satisfied with their purchase.



You can use my artwork to:



Present

Home decor

Tshirts

Tattoos

Posters

etc.



I present a JPG / PNG or PDF file in A4 / A3 size (300 DPI)



You can select your favorite package according to your needs or send me message before if you want custom order, so I can discuss it



. For me, having commercial use at the cheapest price.

You can continue my work on instagram AT: missyozart !!! <3



I will be happy to create illustrations for you. Thanks for reading this,

Post comments

Record

Saved

Community

Stay safe! Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely tremendous job! Super satisfied with the quickly delivered and relatively affordable gig compared to other options on Fiverr. Yozart is very talented, and she exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for those beautiful words ✨☺️🥺

Seller's Response:

yozart is incredibly easy to communicate with and a very talented artist. Her work is unique and detailed, giving her an edge above her competition. She is professional and reasonably priced. I recommended her to anyone and am already looking forward to working with her again! 5 stars all the way!

Seller's Response:

thanks for supporting my work 🥺🥺🥺♥️😊

Seller's Response:

Yozart is amazing as always! Our business loves working with her. We are repeat customers that hope to use her abilities in projects to come. I recommend her to anyone! Do not sleep on this artist, she is incredible!




No comments:

Post a Comment