Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Draw You A Detailed Animal Illustration In My Style











About:

I will draw you a professional detailed illustration of any animal of your choosing in the style shown in the attached images. I can give you a basic lineart for you to color, like the page of a coloring book, flat colors or a fully shaded illustration. Regardless of what package you choose, the drawing will have the same level of detail.



They can be common domestic animals, wild animals, bugs, fantasy animals and even made up animals!



If you have any questions about the gig please contact me before purchasing and I'll clear any questions you have!



IMPORTANT: I don't work with vectors, only raster images!

Reviews


:

Another beautiful design! I don't know how she captures the essence of the animals! It's amazing. We'll be back again!

:

Awesome artist very responsive and creative

:

Very fast delivery, exactly what I wanted

:

Amazing, love working with laisvaccaro!

:

Another brilliant illustration, love working with Laisvaccaro - beautiful illustration, quick and great communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment