Friday, May 14, 2021

Create Horror Illustrations And Graphics For Your Project











About:

I am offering unique horror-themed artwork that can be printed or used in a limited commercial scope.



I offer an intense attention to detail, making sure you get exactly what you want for your project, and pride myself on producing strong artwork for album art, tee shirt design, poster and postcard prints, and personal use.



 I highly recommend getting in touch and staying in touch with me through the duration of our time together, I will send digital progress shots so that you know exactly what you'll be paying for!



My speciality is horror, but I'm open to work on non-horror projects granted I'm given enough information and time to do appropriate research. 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

I have wanted this project done for many years and couldn't find an artist that could do it until I found "notelleanor"! She exceeded all my expectations. Not only did she take on the art project, but I feel she really captured the heart behind why we wanted it done. The detail in her work is impeccable. I could not be more pleased!

:

Elleanor is an amazing artist who knew exactly what I wanted and delivered artwork that was so much better then I hoped for. she also communicated so pleasantly and put a lot of effort in the project. I would absolutely recommend this artist to anyone because for the money it's more than worth it.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment