Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Draw An Illustration Or A Portrait From My Style











About:

I will work on you ideas or pictures(high res) into a art piece of my style, I work mostly on anatomy characters so like head, action poses, mostly human stuffs. you can provide me a portrait of your beloved one and I can make that into an art piece or an idea of an imaginary character.



basic: bronze package - outlines and inking,doing illustration based on the given idea.



standard: silver package - these illustrations has one key light shadow which will be worked on either digital pencil or a fine brush



Premium: gold package - For the coloring stuffs, details have to be precise from the buyers end, and for the colouring I will not follow traditional colouring style, I will follow my own style like some images I have added in the gallery please do look into it before going for the gold option



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment