Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Draw A Metal Illustration For Bands With My Style











About:

I'm a professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for metal bands or brands.

I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands or brands.



I offer here exclusively t-shirt designs for bands and online stores.





WHAT YOU GET FOR $85 (BASIC)

  • simple B/W illustration (NO BACKGROUND)
  • PNG + JPEG Format (exclude the Source File)
  • Commercial Use



WHAT YOU GET FOR $100 (STANDARD)

  • A SIMPLE COLOUR illustration 
  • Only simple and texture background allowed
  • PNG + JPEG source file
  • Commercial Use



WHAT YOU GET FOR $200 (PREMIUM)

  • COMPLEX FULL-COLOR illustration
  • Enhanced details
  • Background Included
  • PSD + PNG + JPEG source file
  • Commercial Use



Please contact me before ordering to set up the details of your idea!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Came out perfect 8)

:

thank you bro, hopefully you like it!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment