Sunday, May 9, 2021

Draw Super Realistic Pencil Sketch











About:

⇛ PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION



🡆 Are you looking for realistic pencil sketch , sketch drawing , concept art etc?

You are on the right place :)



EXTRA FEATURES OF MY SERVICE



  • Unlimited revisions
  • Imaginary Sketch ( for concept art must contact me in inbox )
  • Addition dark shades ( digitally done )
  • High resolution
  • All file formats
  • Includes background
  • includes animals too
  • Combine sketch of two separate photos and many more



🡆 Before , buying a package make sure you have go though different packages!

If you still have any query , Contact me , I'll be happy to assist you!



 NOTE 



➢ For Custom sketch/design please must contact me because , it cost will depend on the level of difficulty of sketch 



➢ All of my sketches are 20-30 percent based on some digital tools for rescaling / adjustment / some realistic look / some oil layers.



➢ If you have more than 1 sketch I have a good discount for you :)





-Smart 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We are very happy with the result. He worked very detailed and fulfilled all requirements.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! , Alex.

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the result.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Alex.

Seller's Response:

These are my last pencil sketches and he delivered on time and did an amazing job. He is patient and does an excellent job. He did 50 pencil sketches for me and he did an amazing job! I would work with him again! Choose him! Quality work and won´t stop until you are satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment