Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Draw You A Furry Fursona Character Reference Sheet











About:

Hello! Yes you!



Looking for a good quality furry/fursuit/fursona reference sheet? Look no further, i'm happy to provide you with all your needs!



So why choose me?

  • I am responsive and i give timely replies!
  • I provide updates!
  • FREE revisions 3 times!
  • You can come back to me for future edits if needed!
  • I can help you design your fursona for free if you don't have one!
  • Unique reference sheets, no 2 sheets are the same. The poses and all the linework will be newly made from scratch.



Feel free to message me in private before ordering if you have any questions! I'm always up and ready to answer. (except for when i'm sleeping of course~)



All earnings will be used for my art college funds that i will be pursuing in the future, so any kind of support is appreciated! =^^= 

Reviews


:

This was my first time doing something like this. Eunalis was absolutely wonderful thoughout the entire process and produced something that absolutely exceeded all my expectations! I paid extra to have it completed within two days, and it was done in one! I absolutely got my money's worth and would highly recommend this service to anyone starting out.

:

Eunalis is very friendly, they began spending progress updates a lot earlier than expected. I had a few delays in replies on my end and they were very understanding. The ref sheet was a birthday present for my bf and he absolutely loves it! The art style is really cute and the artists turned a vague idea into something great. Would highly recommend

:

What a fantastic result! I'm super happy with the result with this gig! I provided eunalis with a first draft of my idea, and he turned it into something super amazing! The quality of the artwork is phenomenal, and eunalis kept me up to date, and involved all throughout the whole process! On top of all of that, the gig was done in around half the stated time! I would thoroughly recommend this seller if you need work like this done!

:

Im really impressed with them, i received the art much much earlier and the quality is gorgeous! I would leave more stars but the site only let me leave 5.

:

First time getting anything like this before and I'm 100% happy with this result. The art style is also just fantastic. Eunalis also contacted me with updates throughout the process to make sure everything is fine to my needs and if I had any updates I wanted to add. I would definitely recommend them if you looking for an amazing reference sheet. Wish them the best luck for their future! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment