Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Design An Original Enamel Pin For You











About:

Hi there,



The enamel pin is one of the most popular accessory in modern world.

It's a time to create your own product and I will help you with it!



I'm a graphic designer and illustrator. I can realize all your ideas from esthetique classic to magic creative. Let me know!



I will create ready for production design of enamel pin using all technical moments. 



Regards, Viktoria

Reviews


:

Vikka was incredibly quick to deliver on the Project described and loved her creative interpretation of the brief that was sent over to her. Highly recommend working with her to help bring your idea to life!

:

Seller was very friendly and very responsive. The work turned out amazing ! I’m so happy with it. Will definitely come back !

:

Vikka was great to work with! She was able to bring my concept sketches to life and very helpful throughout the process.

:

Vikka is one of the best sellers, she is a pleasure to work with, takes on comments and feedback and delivers an amazing result. Will definitely continue to work with her on projects.

:

As ever, fantastic interpretation of the brief I gave. So pleased! The designs are just beautiful and I will definitely be back for more! Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment