Friday, December 25, 2020

Create Your Favourite Zentangle Illustration











About:

Please message me before placing order, so we can discuss how we are going to work.



I will draw an illustration for coloring page in any theme. For example:

  • Animal
  • Doodle
  • Cartoon
  • Realistic figure/things
  • Zentangle
  • Mandala
  • Character design
  • Vacation Theme
  • Girl
  • and any theme.



Send me your project detail and so that I can offer exact costing of your project. looking forward to serving your requirement.

There wil be discount for a big project.



Please give me credit if my artwork used in commercial published material.





Thank you.

Reviews


:

AHHHHHHMAZING!!!! These designs are absolutely amazing! The style is perfect! This was exactly what I was looking for! I would absolutely recommend working with Ikamuzaki!!!

:

Ika is a very talented illustrator!

:

ABSOLUTELY GORG! In luv! Bel, Minnesota, USA

:

Always a joy to work with!

:

Perfect! Amazing and so very clever! Excited to work with you again. Thabkyou




No comments:

Post a Comment