Saturday, December 5, 2020

Draw Illustration, Doodle Or Line Art In Any Style











About:

Hi! I will doodle illustration of anything, line art, flat illustration, characters etc. I have very wide range of style and can easily replicate other, just show me the reference you like! You can message me for custom offer :)


I accept illustrations for
  • Presentation
  • Websites
  • T-shirt
  • Book cover
  • Tote bag
  • Phone case
  • Corporate illustration
  • Avatar/ Profile Picture
  • Big projects (I can draw up to 8 illustrations a week)
  • ANYTHING YOU NEED!


**I am not accepting order to make any form of company LOGO


Things you should know before making an order:
  1. I do the projects based on requirements you submit. For major request/changes I’ll charge additional cost unless it is an easy request then I’ll do it for free.
  2. Everything are bitmap-based digitally hand drawn, not a vector-based. I can easily replicate style, please message me first.
  3. After your order I’ll send a draft, please give me as much feedbacks as you want, as detailed as you can.
  4. The delivery file will be in high resolution .jpg 300dpi, you can ask me to add .png for free, or .psd for $20. Maximum size I provide is 6000px by 6000px or 50cm by 50cm.
  5. For commercial order less than 100$ will be charged additional 10$.



Thank you,
Caca

Reviews


:

Awesom. Another great illustration!

:

Very good designs, fast turnaround

:

exceptional. My to go person

:

another great illustration.

:

Communication was good and designer reached the requirements of the job.




No comments:

Post a Comment