Friday, December 4, 2020

Make Illustration Work As You Want











About:

my gallery show you of my art style. all illustrations are works from my free time training. if you like my art style, please contact me.



** modify limits : 3 times. more than that 10$ / time**



I do the digital work only

Prices:

Monochrome Sketch

25 USD (+10 for additional character)

Colored Busts

80 USD (+25 for additional character)

Colored Full

100 USD (+35 for additional character)

Background (Optional)

+70 USD

Conceptual Design

80 USD

I WILL DRAW:

- Original Characters

- Fanarts

- Concept design

Want something you don't see here? Send me a message!



- I need a simple sketch, or a detailed text description for create original characters or any concept art that you want.

- I'll sent you all work files(.PSD,.PNG or anythings that you specify.)





Reviews


:

It was absolutely great working with Fiftean, especially with the very responsive level of communication this seller provided during the illustration process! Providing quick responses and drafts along the way! Ran into a few hiccups which were quickly resolved. The quality of work is absolutely impeccable and cannot be matched in my opinion! Quite simply outstanding work! This seller took my artist's vision and brought it completely to life! I could go on and on, but will have to stop here :)

:

Very good experience working with fiftean! Made the process so much easier by giving constant updates in terms of progress. Executed my vision superbly, paying attention to every detail really would recommend to anyone!

:

Outstanding!

:

Makes great art even with little detailed descriptions.

:

thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment