Sunday, December 13, 2020

Draw Personal Emotes, Emoji And Sticker For Twitch











About:

  • [IMPORTANT]
  • Please INBOX me before placing an order, please :) 





Hello there!

Welcome to my gig!

Use your fantasy or send me a picture of you or your friend, and I draw an emote!

PS. Fantasy It means you want a character (anime, game...) or famous person or something like that, tell your colors and some think you won't change and I´ll draw It! 



If you choose different packages you get 1 character with different emotions! You cannot order packages other than the basic one, for example, Premium 5 Emotions but same character only other emotion!!!



Please follow these steps before order ^^



1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos if you have...

2. I will send you an offer and a reasonable price for you 

3. After you accepted I'll sketch, line and color it then deliver you



Please note it, this isn't designing gig. So I prefer visual references than words description ^^



If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Please describe your character clearly or send an image for references.

Thank you so much! :3333 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not only is her work phenomenal but she was so patient with me wanting to add/remove things and was so quick to respond! Already thinking up my next order for her! <3

Seller's Response:

Sehr schön umgesetzt. Danke

:

absolutely brilliant, sent sketch to see if we liked and delivered fast, the wife loves her new twitch emotes

:

Thank you, glad to work with you:))

:

Easy to work with, clear and concise with communications and produces good results.




No comments:

Post a Comment