Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Make Cute Children Illustrations











About:

Hello!

Please write me before ordering! The average price of my illustrations is $60-100. It depends on such factors as:

- number of characters and objects

- resolution of the file

- size of the canvas

- difficulty of illustrated objects

- presence of background

- details on the background

- time of delivering and others



Please contact me and we will find a solution, that will suit us both.



I draw sketches for each work first, and I do the final illustation only after your approvement. That's why my clients are so content with the result.



I will be glad to work with you! 



With lots of respect,

Nadia

Reviews


:

Beautiful illustration exactly as I wanted! Very professional artist and so pleasant to work with. great communication and super fast. I recommend working with her with all my heart! can't wait for future illustrations from her. Thank you!

:

I am thrilled and so thankful for the wonderful work Nadezhdapony has done for me. She has nailed all my ideas and created something amazing for me. Very prifessional, patience amd extremly talented. I reccomend her.

:

Nadezhda was very easy to communicate with, attentive to the finest details of my request, and literally put all my thoughts into the drawing. Thank you so much and would highly recommend

:

Extremely talented artist and good to work with. Understands my ideas and transforms them into something better then I could imagen. I highly reccomend her.

:

Exactly what I wanted, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment