Friday, December 25, 2020

Draw Anime Style Or Manga Character For You











About:

Hi guys. Welcome to my gig  \(★^∀^★)/



I'm pausing taking orders for this gig in this time. Please contact me on the end of June if you're fine about that. 🌻



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU  (・ω<)☆


♥ WHAT I CAN DRAW

I can draw cute anime girl, beauty and mature anime sexy lady

I won’t draw gore, furry, mecha, bara, heavy armor, complicate weapons ;;;

♥ PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. Message me and tell me what you need, provide reference photos, images..

- Hair style, hair color, clothes style

- Character's emotion, character action

2.  I will give you a quote and make you a custom order for it.

3. Once you accept, Order has started. ^_^ ♥

4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well

5. Once the sketch is confirmed, I will color it then deliver you.

♥ PLEASE NOTE:

- The change of price depending on the change of demand.

If you have any question, please send me a message before placing the orders.



Thank you for your reading.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment