Sunday, December 6, 2020

Create Vintage Line Art Illustration











About:

hi, i will make a picture or product that you want from line art .. if you are interested, please contact me ..

starting at $ 10. If you like, select additional options on "extras" for the more services you need.

For standard services you will receive the PNG 960x1280 pixel image format including commercial use with a transparent background.

Any question? please contact me.

If you like my gig, please if you are interested please contact me ... order and share with your friends and family.



NOTE: I PROVIDE THE REVISION IS NOT LIMITED TO THIS GIGS, BUT I DO NOT ACCEPT REVISION AFTER THE COMPLIT ORDER WITH YOUR OWN OR OWN. THANKS





kind regard,

Reviews


:

Decent experience although the first result was poorly traced. He still missed some details but maybe the project was just too hard so I'm moving on. Nice guy though.

:

This is absolute PERFECTION! So perfect in fact, that I cried when I saw the finished file. This was also completed a lot faster than I thought possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't tell you how much this means to me!

:

It was a great experience working with Doumy. The job was done perfectly as described and I would definitely recommend this service for anyone who looks for a vintage-style illustration. Very happy with the results!

:

This was a wonderful foray out into the world of collaboration. I really appreciate the timeline domdoumy worked under, and I really love the final product. Thank you so much, my friend. I look forward to seeing what you do next!

:

Very fast and accurate according to my brief. Really talented guy and dominates his style. For sure will work with him again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment