Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Cad Your Footwear Specification Tech Pack











About:

I will provide a tech pack specification of your footwear design. The tech pack will be labelled and will contain all the information needed for presenting to a potential client or for going into development with a factory. Side, back and sole views with labels of materials will be completed. Please get in touch regarding any special requests, I'm flexible and happy to help. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responsive, highly detailed, exactly what I asked for.

Seller's Response:

Glad to hear you are completely satisfied, a pleasure working together!

Seller's Response:

Dann has very good communications skills and is extremely knowledgeable in the area of CAD and footwear design. This is my second order with Dann and I will continue to use him for all of my CAD design needs

Seller's Response:

Thank you, more than happy to help you develop your brand.

Seller's Response:

Dann is a great designer! The design process was very smooth and the result exceeded my expectations. Will definitely hire him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment