Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create High Quality Illustration











About:

I've been working in artistic fields for almost 7 years - doing printmaking, illustrating and working as an art director. I have completed my MFA from the Vilnius Academy of Arts and that gave me not only strong craftsmanship skills but also a serious conceptual background. That helps in art directing and creating ideas for new artworks.



My art style is versatile - I can easily switch from flat and stylized to highly detailed and realistic style or combine both. Nevertheless, I have my distinctive manner which will guarantee originality and the authentic feel of the illustration. 



I can provide you with a high quality line or flat style illustration, or you can go for a more complex style illustration with realistic rendering, detailed background, and dynamic composition. Please see the images in the gallery above for examples of the different styles I offer in my packages. If you can't find what you want in the packages, you can always write me a personal message and we can discuss different options to find the best solution for you.

Reviews


:

Produces excellent work and is easy to communicate with -- would recommend to anyone.

:

Thank you! Looks great!

:

Love love love!!

:

Always delivers high quality work, will continue to use Spurga :)

:

Great work as per usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment