Sunday, December 6, 2020

Draw Anime Or Manga Style Include Jojo Style For You











About:

PLEASE READ THE RULE AND PLEASE CHAT/MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER :D!



I can draw:

Male/female/loli/milf/bishounen, etc

OC (original character)

Fanart

Character with animal ears and tail

Trap

ecchi

SFW or NSFW



Cant accept:

full mecha

full furies

gore

full armor

realist

Animal



THE PRICE ABOUT ONE CHARACTER! 

TL: (I just sell the design). 

Please INBOX me before placing an order, PLEASE :)

If you want to order

  • Contact me before order and you can explain and send the reference (with picture recommend)
  • I will draw a sketch first until fix then send to you (max: revision is 3x) (please be as clear and as detailed as possible so the work does not take a long time)
  • the resolution 300 Dpi you can determine the size pixel or using A4! 



if there is anything you want to ask feel free to message me! :D

Reviews


:

Artist has such an amazing artstyle and worked super fast! They also were super accepting of any revisions I needed done! <3 would love to order from here again!

:

Another great drawing finished by the great Shizuka :D Will swing by again soon ^^

:

Great drawing, everything proceeded as planned :D Would def order again another drawing from shizuka ! @+++++

:

Love it. Would definitely order again

:

Communicated updates all the time! It is well worth the wait. Good things come to those who wait! And I have to say, I love this art piece!




No comments:

Post a Comment