Friday, December 18, 2020

Draw Professional Concept Art, Illustration On Any Topic











About:

Hello my buyer !



- I"m digital artis. I have the experience to draw concept character, digital painting, comic art, portrait painting, game card ...

- I will hand draw digital painting from your idea or your photo. 

- The painting style is like the picture above, so order my gig and let me do the rest !!!



===============================================

 With 20 $ you will get : 1 object/ character sketch line art

  

     + 10 $ : full black and white picture .    



     + 15 $ : draw high details .



     + 10 $ : draw full color.

     

     + 15 $ : add 1 figures .

     

     + 5 $ : resolution as you want .



     +++ SPECIAL include source file FOR FREE +++



-------------------------------------------------------------------------



What do you need to supply for the order:



1. Send me an idea or reference photos about your concept.

2. I will draw clean sketch and send it to you. If you accept it. i will complete the painting.



Please contact me to get your price ( Depends on complexity). 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thank you and let contact me for first order <3!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Artist did not read my initial brief properly and made many mistakes in the first copy of the piece. However, she took my feedback well and made the necessary corrections and also made sure to clarify what I wanted. The quality of the work wasn't at the standard of some of her samples and I guess she was overworked because she had many orders in her queue at the same time. It was a fair attempt at what I wanted but not as high quality as hoped.

Seller's Response:

The buyer ordered the standard package but asked for a super detailes quality, Although I tried to explain and suggest her extra charge for high detail maybe she misunderstood my work. Please be careful with this buyer.

Seller's Response:

This was my second time working with this artist and the experience was just as pleasant as the first one. The artist is passionate and cares about delivering a product they love just as much as the customer. And you will love it. The artist makes sure of it. The artist communicates well and is quick to respond to any revision requests. The dialogue was always positive and welcoming and laced with excitement. It felt like I was talking to a friend that really enjoyed what they were doing. Recommendation status, 10 Goldblums out of 10 Goldblums. It doesn't get any better than that.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !

:

This is the first time I have called on Fiverr for a personal project and I must say that this contact is very pleasant. The claimant was able to perfectly meet my expectations, not hesitating to ask me if I had any other desire to incorporate into the illustration I wanted. The result far exceeded my expectations, I highly recommend its service.




No comments:

Post a Comment