Saturday, December 26, 2020

Draw A Detailed Dark Art Illustration With Cross Hatching Style











About:

Hello! I m Deny, a passionate artist. Working with different media for many years, I have a variety of projects from mural paintings to sketches, illustrations and t-shirt designs. Ready to cooperate, my works are highly creative, unusual and top quality. Check out my gigs! Welcome!  



If you have any questions, just send me mesage.



((ATTENTION))



TRY BEFORE BUY! Send your brief via inquiry and I will draw FREE SKETCH for you!
Original drawing only, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
Quick turnaround & affordable.

Reviews


:

Deny Wicka does absolutely great work. He was able to take my idea and create a logo far beyond one I could ever imagine and i would recommend him to anyone.

:

Described what I was looking for single art and got back the most accurate depiction of what I asked for. Absolutely fantastic artist.

:

Exactly as I described, even better than expected.

:

Quick turnaround, awesome artist, great guy.

:

fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment