Monday, December 28, 2020

Draw Your High Resolution Children Book Illustration











About:

I'm a Designer and Illustrator and I will illustrate your children book illustration.



HOW IT WORKS:



  • You will provide all the information and details required for the Illustrations.
  • I will create high resolution digital illustrations for any project you are developing.
  • As you can see from my profile that i use bright colors in my illustrations, they not only make the illustrations look good but also make them eye catching to kids. 
  • Order will be delivered on time.
  • you will love your illustrations!
  • ALL PRICES ARE PER ILLUSTRATION. So please contact to know the total cost.



NOTE:KINDLY DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSION.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm so happy I found this artist! She helped my dream come to life for a children's book based on a song I wrote. I was able to communicate with this artist easily through messages about what I imagined for each "verse" and she exceeded my expectations.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Awesome work! She is the BEST to work with. It can come out expensive, but it is worth every penny. She is understanding and patient, and is willing to do the best she can in your budget! I strongly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

:

I Love my new book cover! Working with the seller was good & it is important to push her on what you want. She is awesome once she understands your needs. My other illustrations for my children's book are over the top! Thanks again for making this an Awesome book!




No comments:

Post a Comment