Thursday, February 4, 2021

Paint Professional Concepts For You











About:

Hey!



My name is Ede László, I am a professional concept artist working on movies and games. Currently working at Neocore games, but I also do freelance work next to my full time job.



I mainly do environment concepts and world building, but if you are not sure about your project fitting under these categories feel free to send me a message.



My workflow includes 3D and 2D techniques, so if required I can provide the 3D model (only in the premium tier) and it looks something like this:

-I do a few sketches for the client to nail down the direction for the composition or design (or whatever the case might be)

-Make the 3D model/scene and send a mid point update to the client so we can do some changes before committing too much to the painting

-After this I finish the painting according to the feedback





The delivery time depends on the complexity of the project. If needed, I can make a piece much faster than 5-15 days .



IMPORTANT!

Please before ordering, write a message for me about the order so we can discuss the details.

If you don't contact me before ordering, I will cancel the order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lazloede exceeded my expectations when he translated my idea into an image. The product he delivered was beautiful and I've been kind of staring at it with a big grin on my face for like an hour. He solved the visual problem I presented him with artistic flair, and the result is deeply satisfying. It was easy to communicate with him and he was very responsive.

:

Thank you for your kind words! I am very glad to hear that you like how the piece turned out :)

:

Thanks! Great communication!

:

Nice job. I look forward to the next project.

:

Great communication! Amazing skills! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment