Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Draw Colourful Children Book Illustration











About:

Hi,

I am experienced children's illustrator and graphic designer. 

My style is colourful and playful to attract children's attention. I am really passioned of my work and love to tell stories trough my illustrations. 

I can draw vector illustrations as well. 



I will create illustration based on your description and will provide you with high quality illustration and in the size you required. 



I am happy to provide you with a letter confirming that the rights of the illustration/s belongs to the client.



If  you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

PLEASE, message me to discuss your requirements before buying a gig.



Thank you!



Reviews


:

Mariya's work is outstanding. She has brought my children's book about a feisty fairy alive. Her illustrations are purely magical. She responds quickly and communicates through the process. I will use her again!

:

This experience has been amazing. This artist was easy to work with and the outcome was more than I expected.

:

Great illustrator !!

:

very colorful and cute illustration

:

The work quality is great.




No comments:

Post a Comment