Friday, February 26, 2021

Create A Flat Illustration For You











About:

if you need anything to be illustrated. i'll help you,

You might have a sketch or reference of what's you want - that's cool. It's also great if you have just an idea or description of what you want. Please be as descriptive as possible. 

illustration style and price can be discusss.

Waiting to have project with you.. 

Reviews


:

I felt like there was great communication and received delivery in a timely manor! First time working with this artist and I and definitely pleased! The art came out better than I imagined. Highly recommend getting some work done with @ruangsore !!!

:

As always amazing work! This might have been my 10th order with you and I know you've done at least 200 images for us. I would highly recommend this provider!

:

The illustration she gave me was perfect - I told her to match the style of our current company illustrations, and she did it with no issues whatsoever. I'll definitely be working with her again!

:

It was great to work with ruangsore- high quality work and responsive to iterating through the process. I hope to have more work with this seller in the future.

:

Awesome job - does exactly what you ask for and comes up with her own ideas on how to make it better.




No comments:

Post a Comment