Friday, February 19, 2021

Draw Any Kind Of Illustrations











About:

NOTE: Please message me first before ordering to discuss details of your project. Price may change depending on the complexity of the art. Drawings are all hand drawn and edited digitally. I can provide rough sketches to give you an idea of what the character will look like. Design will be based on your description. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A fairly good illustrator and polite, but I had communication issues. Too busy and not great on lettering perspective detail.

:

This was an amazing transaction. I have used this seller several times in the past. I use other artists, too, but when I had an unusual request I knew he was the one who could get it done. And, it’s simply amazing - and completed in 48 hours!

:

Thank you!!!

:

Very good work. The only issue is that they are pretty slow but other than that, they are very proficient with their work.

:

Thanks for doing this revision so quickly. Can you also send me the editable files in the event we need to make other changes at a later date?




No comments:

Post a Comment