Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Turn Your Product Into Doodle Art Illustration











About:

Turn your wonderful product into doodle art with this gig!


If you want to enchant your community and your buyers with your product then you know an artistic take on it would definitely WOW them!


Either you post your doodled product on Instagram or Twitter or other Social Media Platform like LinkedIn or you simply print it on your product box or your business card you are going to attract more views and get more attention from potential buyers. This also shows that your brand has a creative side so you can target a larger audience with it. 


I've decided to create this gig / service due to a high demand from my clients. Most of them turned into regular clients always getting back to me for more doodles when they saw their community loved the creative approach of their product.


This gig / service is not limited to products only. I can turn pretty much everything into doodle art, just send me a message and we'll talk about it!


Feel free to message me or place an order, I'm looking forward to be working with you!


Iulian Thomas.
Exclusively on Fiverr.

Reviews


:

The best service and communication I’ve had so far with artists I dealt with. Lulian is very talented and exceeded my expectations. Look no further , hire him! You won’t regret it.

:

Outstanding service and open communication. Easy to convey my vision and able to bring it to life. Went above and beyond...delivered a day earlier than expected. Also, had some minor revisions and they were done within a few hours. High level customer service and will definitely be working with him again.

:

Fantastic working with Iulian! He has a great Eye for detail, is very creative, responsive and diligent in his work. Would highly recommend working with him!

:

The service was amazing. The drawings were exactly like i thought it would be. I will work more frequently with Lulian

:

Great work by Iulian. Understood instructions instantly and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Looking forward to hiring him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment