Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Your Own Character Design Of Any Role Play Game, Dnd











About:

I'm a Young illustrator and i will make your own characters from any kind of role playing or avatar. I sperimented a lot of styles during the years and i can go from anime/manga to comic and other. check my instagram to see some of my arts for ideas

I'm not really into realistic painting 

Reviews


:

It's very easy to work with Giovanni, he is very responsive and he helps you figure out your character and bring it to life. I would recommend him.

:

Is good, should buy.

:

Giovanni did a fantastic job! His art style is very unique and he was very responsive to any edits or details I wanted added! Very excited to show this to my dnd party.

:

Giovanni never disappoints! This is my second time coming to him for characters and it won’t be my last.

:

Giovanni is amazing to work with. He worked with me in every step of the way. He was timely in sending his drafts. He was always receptive to my recommendations. And his artstyle is AMAZING. The way he depicted my characters gave me so much joy and excitement. Working with him in this project brought me so much happiness. I will definitely be working with him again in the future. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment