Monday, February 22, 2021

Create Vector Resizable Illustrations For Your Website











About:

Many of the most beautiful and famous sites have unique and personalized illustrations. 

Enhance your site with an illustration to explain and illustrate your business



Please contact me before placing your order so we can discuss your preferences together! 



What I need: 

  • Most Importantly is the Name and Description of the business or service 
  • What would you like to be shown, how would you represent your business? 
  • Illustration size (pixel)

Basic package includes:

  • 1 flat illustration

  • Delivery in 8 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital


Standard package includes:



  • 1 flat illustration in 2 different measurements and proportions

  • Delivery in 9 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital


Premium package includes:



  • 2 flat illustrations in 2 different measurements and proportions

  • Delivery in 13 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital


I will not finish the job until you are fully satisfied! Happiness and satisfaction are guaranteed with me!





Reviews


:

Flexible and accommodating

:

You can tell that Manu has a passion and true love for what he does. He is fast, communicative & professional. Grazie Manu!

:

Very communicative, fast responses, and thoughtful replies.

:

This was the most expensive project that I've ever done on Fiverr, with a project type and technology that I'd never worked with before (Vector illustration for use in Lottie). I was a little nervous, and Manu was kind, patient, and asked the best questions to help me figure out what I needed and understand how it could be delivered. And what he delivered was *gorgeous*. His style is warm, whimsical, colorful, and absolutely perfect for our web site and I can't wait to implement it. I also can't wait to use him again for another project. Working with him was a delightful experience from start to finish.

:

Incredible artist, amazing art, will hire again in the future. The delivery was really fast. I totally recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment