Thursday, February 18, 2021

Vectorize And Redraw Logo And Pictures











About:

Need scaleable image without losing quality

then vector image is what you need.



Iwill redraw or trace any imageslogos,  sketches you have and convert it

into vector artwork.



Why me?

  1. low prices.
  2. Complete package included in basic gig purchase.
  3. High quality images 300 PPI JPG or PNG
  4. Extra Fast delivery 
  5. Free advice



Note: 

  • I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) I vector images manually.
  • Time of delivery depends on images.


please contact me before buying.





you will be 100% satisfied with my work

Reviews


:

Awesome job, fast delivery and very easy to work with.

:

Very Easy to talk to and get work done fast

:

Awesome job, fast turn around

:

It's always a great experience working with this Seller.

:

As usual, this Seller produces quality work......which is why I always go to him for my artistic projects. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment