Thursday, February 25, 2021

Black And White Or Color Doodle For You











About:

Hello, please inbox me before placing the order to avoid miscommunication and cancellations in the future.



I will draw customized illustration for you with your idea or we both combine.  You can suggest the objects, patterns or designs that you want me to include in the illustration. I may also draw figures and include characters and text in my design. It only be white & black but still according to your custom offer.Add on color. I will turn YOUR idea into 100% completely awesome.



Please inbox for detail discussion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I just saw that u finished, thanks it looks great

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Nice job. very proactive and constructive in working with. very tolerant in facing iterations.

Seller's Response:

thank you . cheers

Seller's Response:

Excellent job once again




No comments:

Post a Comment