Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Create Colourful Digital Illustrations To Capture Your Ideas











About:

I can create illustrations for multiple purposes, whether its story-telling, capturing ideas, editorial, infographics and character designs. I feel that imagery can have a real purpose for communication, especially for a business. Not only can illustrations be pleasing to the eye, but they allow us to translate much more simply than using words. I am an illustrator that loves using bold shape and colour, as well as using narrative and context to further an images value. I feel that I have a good knowledge of typography too, and can marry imagery and text together. I feel confident in adapting my style to suit its purpose, and will put my hand to any new ideas. 



**Please send me a message to discuss any projects before putting in an order, so I can ensure the best results! Thankyou!**

Reviews


:

So amazing! I had a super weird and obscure request and Christy was able to make it come to life beyond my expectations. I'm so excited about the illustration and can't wait to share it with everyone! Will 10/10 recommend this artist and will most likely be back with more of my weird ideas :)

:

Christy was brilliant to work with, and got the work done promptly, even over the busy festive season. I’m absolutely delighted with my book cover! It really captures the essence of the story. A very talented illustrator that I am looking forward to working with on my next project. Thank you so much

:

Brilliant work once again! Great communication and my ideas were captured just perfectly for my second book cover. The two covers that Christy has created for me work beautifully together as a series and have been getting a lot of attention and compliments. I look forward to the next project!

:

It’s been an absolute pleasure to work with Christy on a design for our company Uniform. I had no idea what I wanted but I wanted it to be unique from any other uniform. All I could do was give her some context around what we do and she produced some really great ideas to choose from before adding the full detailed version. Thank you!!

:

Another smooth cooperation :) happy about the result !




No comments:

Post a Comment