Friday, February 5, 2021

Create Any Vector Illustration











About:

Do you need clean vector art graphics for advertising, informational content or just for fun? 





I can create vector illustrations based on your descriptions and instructions so your next project will be exactly as you dreamed.





Vector graphics are used everywhere you might not even notice how often you look at them as they are such a mainstay of modern media.





If you want to get that image out of your head and onto your screen contact me today and we will discuss what package will suit your needs best.





What do you get exactly?



- You will receive one vector art illustration at the quality ordered

- Support through the design process with concepts provided frequently for your review

- Any requested file formats on delivery

- Revisions on EVERY asset provided until you are satisfied

- The skill and collaboration of a trained Kiwi Graphic Designer



Why choose me?



I am a Graphic designer in New Zealand with over two years of digital design experience as well as news writing and broadcast communications media experience. This will help us to stay exactly on the same page about what is needed to make your vision a reality.



Remember to check out my other gigs!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a picture of a drawing a friend had made, wanted it into a vectrised logo. Dale did not only verctorise it he also added some ideas for more modern look and feel. Super easy to communicate with, understood my thinking and the feelings I wanted to communicate with my logo. Speedeir than I could have expected, reallty a great deal and design.

Seller's Response:

I am glad you were pleased with the provided work and thank you for your kind words, I look forward to future collaboration

Seller's Response:

Dale did a great job listening to what we wanted and modifying even the small things. Thanks for being so patient!

:

Thank you very much, I hope we can collaborate again in the future :)

:

Thank you for your communication -and service!




No comments:

Post a Comment